An air fryer is a useful countertop convection oven. The air fryer design helps in stimulating deep frying without submerging food in the oil.
Have You bought the Air Fryer in Your House?
Do you have an air fryer in your house? If you have already bought one, you would be aware that these trendy gadgets will enable you to enjoy all kinds of fried foods.
Now, it is possible to enjoy the favorite and yummy fried foods with few calories and lesser fat amounts.
Fried foods mean you have to deal with the grease later on. Instead of removing fried foods from your life, you should eat air-fried food products.
When you start using an air fryer, you will have to deal with less grease residue.
If you are having difficulty in cleaning the less grease on the air fryer, we have put up a guideline regarding how to clean the air fryer:
Top 03 Tips for Cleaning the Air Fryer
Before you start cleaning the air fryer, let us conduct the dos and don’ts of the air fryer. They are below:
A) No Metals, Abrasives, or Steel-Wired Products
You must not utilize any kind of metal products, steel-wire brushes, or abrasive sponges. Try to avoid these tools for removing food residue and food particles from the air fryer.
These tools can damage the non-stick coating and surface area of the air-fryer.
B) Do Not Submerge in the Water
Users cannot submerge the entire air fryer in the water. Air Fryer is mainly an electric appliance.
It can ruin the appliance as well as cause electric shocks later on. So, keep the air fryer away from water.
C) A Foul or Funny Smell
If you have encountered any foul odor in the air fryer, do not use any liquids for removing the odor. Keep half a lemon inside the air fryer. Let it sit there for 30 minutes before you start cleaning the air fryer.
How to Deep Clean the Air Fryer?
If you want to give a good clean to your air fryer, read on below and learn about it:
Required Products: here is What You Will Use
- A good-quality microfiber cloth
- Non-Abrasive Sponge
- Baking Soda
- Good Dish Soap
- Scrub Brush with Soft-Bristle
- Clean Cloth
- First of all, unplug the air fryer. Let it cool for thirty minutes.
- Make sure to remove all pans and baskets, at first. You should make the soapy water. Then, wash the entire air fryer with dish soap and water. If parts of the air fryer have any soap, soak them for 30 minutes.
- If there are any parts that are dishwasher-safe, put them inside the dishwasher. Go through the air fryer manual for using the dishwasher.
- You can utilize a damp microfiber cloth or any other non-abrasive sponge for wiping down the interior of the air fryer. Now, wipe away the soapy water from the air fryer using the damp cloth.
- Use the best kinds of damp cloths or sponges for cleaning the air fryer. Turn the air fryer upside down for cleaning the air fryer with damp clothes.
- If the air fryer has any baked food residue on the kitchen appliance, make the paste of baking soda and water. Then, clean the soaked reside with scrub brushes. Use the soft-bristle brush and clean it with a cloth.
- Repeat the process for every removable part of the air fryer before reassembling it.
This is how; you can clean the air fryer deeply. If you use an air fryer every day, make sure to clean the air fryer after every use. Or you should clean it once a day.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Hi, I am Roger M Bunch. I am the founder of www.vitaladviser.com. I am a professional blogger, reviews content writer and I love to write about Kitchen product reviews in my blog. I am publishing my reviews & buying guides in this blog.