As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. VitalAdviser.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising & linking to Amazon.com Please! check my disclosure policy to learn more.
As a person focusing on savory meals implies knowing how to use KitchenAid meat grinder. The grinder is useful as it helps in processing the ingredients for relishes, spreads, or meatloaf.
Out of the Box
The KitchenAid meat grinder, out of the box is durable and is heavy-duty. It weighs two and a half pounds. However, placing the meat in the freezer before using is helpful.
It reduces the growth of bacteria. The most convenient attachment is the KitchenAid meat grinder attachment.
It allows you to grind meatballs, sausages, and more if you get to learn how to use the KitchenAid meat grinder. The advantage is the powerful motor in this meat grinder.
Why KitchenAid meat grinder is popular?
Kitchenaid meat grinder appliance is highly popular. The owners display it on their counter and the popularity is because of its good reasons. It allows making from pizza dough to icecreams, pasta to meat grinding.
- The KitchenAid meat grinder has a meat grinder attachment. It is in steel and so is helpful as it is easy to clean and assures durability.
How to get ready and grind meat using a Kitchenaid meat grinder?
Step 1: Assemble the meat grinder of the KitchenAid meat grinder. Insert the screw into the housing.
Step 2: Attach to the screw end the blade, select and attach the plate for grinding. Ensure to secure everything with the collar.
Step 3: Place the removable tray on the housing feed tube.
The KitchenAid meat grinder attachment has three plates: 3mm, 4.5mm, and 8mm holes. Generally for raw meat grinding use the coarse plate, the medium is suitable for sausage meat, and the fine plate for cooked meats to spread.
Step 4: Before grinding place the meat in the freezer, it helps to grind the meat better. It is because the cold meat is easier and firmer to grind in comparison to mushy and warmer meat.
Step 5: Remember to cut the meat into smaller pieces than the feed tube. Even cutting long strips helps to feed into the grinder. Cubes and strips, both are acceptable.
Steps on how to use KitchenAid meat grinder
- Having all the elements ready, you may attach them to the stand mixer the grinder.
- First, switch off the mixer and ensure it is unplugged.
- Remove or flip up the attachment cover, depending on the model.
- Insert into the attachment hub, the housing shaft, and tighten the hub knob, ensuring the grinder is secure.
- Plug the mixer and keep speed 4 as the ideal meat grinding setting. Once the mixer is set, the meat will start coming out and you can add on top into the tray.
- Use the food pusher to push into the feed tube. Feed all the meat into the feed tube and grind.
- Finally, switch off and unplug the meat grinder. For tender meat, grind for a second time.
See More Related Topic For Your Kitchen
Most importantly clean up
Cleaning the grinder is very important. It is easy to clean. Knowing how to use KitchenAid meat grinder includes understanding the cleaning up process, as well.
The meat grinder is not dishwasher safe and so remove the housing parts, place them in soapy, warm water. clean using a brush to get the meat bits out. Allow your meat grinder to dry.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Hi, I am Roger M Bunch. I am the founder of www.vitaladviser.com. I am a professional blogger, reviews content writer and I love to write about Kitchen product reviews on my blog. I am publishing my reviews & buying a guide on this blog.